Search Box

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Funny?

The NY Post asked "the best comics in America" for their favorite jests, and they came up with this list:

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/best_jests_CFoOv9zZ3Apewwtg50TlFM/0

Is it just that I'm in a dark mood or are all of these gags just lame? I read up through number fifty and not one brought me close to a laugh.

Maybe I was put off by their political correctness. I don't mind jokes at Sarah Palin's expense, but why none at Barack Obama's? He's no smarter than she is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought they were decent for being so short. Also, 46 was about Obama. Granted, it wasn't outright calling him stupid like the ones about Palin were.

Anonymous said...

I like the BronxZooCobra's tweets better.
G

John Craig said...

G -- Some of the comments following the NY Post article about the cobra were quite good too.