Search Box

Monday, August 22, 2011

Narcissism personified

In a CBS broadcast last night, President Obama attributed his low approval ratings to public unhappiness with Congress. He also said that he's "impacted," just like Congress, when people aren't happy with Washington.

This is a man whose self-regard is such that he reportedly once told an aide, "I think I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm a better political director than my political director."

Whom will he blame when he is booted out of office in November of next year? Bush, or the Tea Party?

Probably both.

2 comments:

Jan McNeilly said...

John Craig you have great sounding criticism of Obama.

I need citations to the published quotations or else you words are totally frivolous and foolish.

recorded citations are necessary or else your mouth is only mouth. Use it ofr anything but public comment when citing quotations use cited notations of shut us up and dont look stupid.

John Craig said...

Here's the source -- Barack Obama.