Search Box

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More Obama campaign slogans

Back in March, this blog suggested a few slogans for Obama's reelection campaign. Since then they decided on "Forward" (stealing the title of the publication Marx and Engels wrote for).

I was a little hurt that they didn't take any of my suggestions. But just in case they're willing to change their minds, I have a few more to offer:

Free money!

I'll have more flexibility after the election.

Who wants to be Triple-A anyway?

I only said no to the Osama killing three times!

Debt is not a four letter word.

Faster and Furiouser

It's about Bain, not the economy.

Turning the Supreme Court into The View!

Obama '12, Holder '16

Post-partisan AND post-racial!

Bringing fat cats like Corzine to justice!

Not voting for me is racist.

7 comments:

Gilbert Ratchet said...

Where did that massive list of notes from last night go? That was some interesting reading.

John Craig said...

Gilbert --
That was an accident, I hit the wrong button. Whenever I have an idea for a post, I scribble it down on that unpublished "post"; it's a convenient way for me to remember random thoughts. I'll get to them eventually but they basically have to be written first.

I'm embarrassed that I posted them, it's a little like having people be able to read your thoughts even though you don't want them to. Problem is, the "post" button is right next to the "save" button; it's not the first time this has happened.

But thanks for asking.

John Craig said...

PS -- As my son said, it was a good way to prove to people that I'm insane.

Gilbert Ratchet said...

Au contraire, it is a great way to prove that you've got some thoughts in your head, and that it's worth coming back here! :-)

John Craig said...

Ha! (I hope so.) Thanks Gilbert.

Anonymous said...

Obama is Bush's fault.

John Craig said...

Anon --
That was actually one of the campaign slogans from March: "It's all Bush's fault."