Search Box

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Whom do you believe?

A woman named Mia Marie Pope who says she was a classmate of Barack Obama's at Punahou in the 1970's had some interesting things to say about him recently:

"He very much was within sort of the gay community," Pope said. "And we knew Barry as just common knowledge that girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that's how he was procuring his cocaine. In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that's how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase."

If this was the first of this sort of thing I'd heard about Obama, I'd just dismiss it as the claims of a publicity-seeking loon, as I first did when I heard Larry Sinclair's claims about having had sex with Obama in the back of a limo. But enough of these claims have piled up that a certain critical mass has been reached, and they have acquired some credibility through sheer volume. 

I'm not saying what Pope said is necessarily true. But the situation is a little reminiscent of Paula Jones and Bill Clinton. Jones said Clinton had some state troopers summon her to his hotel room, then dropped his trousers and asked for oral sex. Ordinarily, when it's the word of a nonentity like Jones against that of the President, the natural assumption is that the President must be telling the truth. But enough similar accusations had piled up around Clinton by that point that it was hard not to believe Jones.

If what Pope is saying is true, and Obama used to have sex in exchange for cocaine, then he was, by definition, a crack whore.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

John--it would be great if this was true. It would be a black and a gay in a single admin instead of waiting forever until just a gay was elected. A home run with a man on base. The only thing better would be a female black, lesbian, and democrat-a grand slam for all the victims of society. Anyway, it's hard to imagine his gender preference to be unknown at this point, but on the other hand we are such a sexually repressed society that it also wouldn't surprise me either. Thanks, Brian

John Craig said...

Brian --
I have nothing against a black President or a gay President (or a female, or lesbian President); I just can't stand the pathological liar and con man we had win office right now. So any way I can help expose him as the phony he is, I will.

Bob Wallace said...

I've heard so many rumors about Obama, especially about that bathhouse in Chicago, that's really making me wonder.

John Craig said...

Bob --
I'm past the point of just wondering.

Baloo said...

Another zinger. Reblogged here with a quibcag:
Sometimes we miss that good ol' boy heterosexual Bill Clinton....

Spychiatrist said...

Have you seen the pictures of George Bush kissing that gay loverboy of his?

Remember Jeff Gannon at Talon News?

I think all of our esteemed leaders are queer as three dollar bills.

John Craig said...

Spychiatrist --
George Bush?? Are you talking the father or son? I don't think either was gay.

I just looked up Jeff Gannon; yes, unquestionably gay, but I'd hardly call him a national leader.

I'm sure there are a lot more gays in DC than meet the eye, but I think most of our politicians are hetero. (This is why so many of the lobbying outfits hire good-looking women.)

Let me repeat again: I have nothing against gays, I just don't like pathological liars, and Obama's pretense of heterosexuality is one of his many, many lies.

Glen Filthie said...

Well John - dishonesty goes hand in hand with homosexuality.

Is Obama a flit? I don't think so. He moves like one but that doesn't mean anything. I can't see Moochelle putting up with a gender bender either.

Mind you I didn't think Bill Clinton would be dumb enough to solicit blow jobs from young interns either.

I recommend treating queers with extreme caution. Yes, they are capable of being rational people but the majority are not.