Search Box

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Next target: CNN

The NY Post just ran an article, Sony hackers threaten attack on US news organization. Evidently they may go after CNN next.

New evidence has apparently surfaced that the FBI may have been mistaken about North Korea being the source of the Sony attack. If so, that would lower the FBI's credibility, and maybe even raise North Korea's, an unexpected development.

It'll certainly be interesting to see what happens next.

I would like to reiterate that I think that hacking attacks are wrong, and private emails should remain private.

Okay, now that I've put up that requisite boilerplate, let's dispense with the nonsense: I'm really, really looking forward to the next set of emails, especially if they're from the left-leaning CNN.

But, as entertaining as these emails are, for the hackers to call themselves the Guardians of Peace is a bit misleading.

In the same spirit, I might rename this the Helping Sociopaths Hide in Plain Sight blog.

Or the I Adore Barack Obama blog.

Or, maybe, the Radical Feminists Are Completely Logical blog.

If the Guardians used the name Fighters of Boredom, that would not be inaccurate. Neither would Revenge of the Nobodies.

But the name that would best capture their spirit would probably be the Schadenfreude Express.

Addendum, 1/1/14: Looks as if the CNN story was a hoax

3 comments:

Spychiatrist said...

I have so little respect for the MSM, that I'm actually hoping they'll get hacked.

Remember those idiots in the media posting gun owners names in their paper? That idiot that filmed outside of the home of the Ferguson officer that shot Mike Brown? George Zimmerman, etc..

I hate most of the media and the left-fascist bias that they have. These crusaders of social justice are more dangerous than an Ebola virus.

John Craig said...

Spike --
That's an excellent point. I hadn't thought of the way CNN had given out Darrell Wilson's address. They DO deserve to have their emails exposed; that would do lsss harm to them than having his address given out mint have done to Wilson.

Couldn't agree with you more about the left/fascist bias of the media.

Steven said...

"I would like to reiterate that I think that hacking attacks are wrong, and private emails should remain private.

Okay, now that I've put up that requisite boilerplate, let's dispense with the nonsense: I'm really, really looking forward to the next set of emails"

lol.