Search Box

Thursday, April 28, 2011

UFOs

My son sent this compilation of UFO sightings as reported by the mainstream media to me yesterday. If you have eight minutes to waste (the last four minutes of the video are not interesting), you might take a look; it's sort of interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo&feature=player_embedded#at=46

There are other possible alternative explanations for these recordings, including weird Aurora Borealis formations, secret military experiments, lasers, comets, burning meteors, even exploding stars from light years away. Maybe some are even computer generated images, although evidently most of these phenomena were seen by many people. (The guy whose phone message was played at the end could easily have been either  crazy or a hoaxer.)

I've never been particularly interested in UFOs, and when people talk about Area 51, I usually tune out. I just tend not to believe in them, though I'm probably as much agnostic as atheist.

In any case, this video will make you wonder.

No comments: